Monday, April 6, 2009

April Goals

My goals for April:
  1. Grind 25 NL and 50 NL. Start adding 50 NL tables at BR >= $1250
  2. Improve Grinding Session Structure. (a) Table selection and game changing. "Better position leads to better fishin'". (b) Session length. Work up to 2 hour straight sessions. (c) Breaks. Time sessions and take breathers AT LEAST every 60 minutes.
  3. PLOmahahah. Download old school PokerAce, PT Omaha. Learn how to grind and multitable PLO.
  4. Improve MT tournament results.
  5. Wizard and review SNGs. Improve streamlining.
I was watching a video of Stox and Dusty talking about poker (#513 on Stoxpoker) and their discussion of moving up. Their emphasis on the difference between "good enough" and "exceptional" was a reminder that things are going pretty good for me. I am good enough to handily beat $25NL and it's only a matter of time before I get back to $100 NL, a game I loved to play and made a decent heap of money playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment