Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Session Report 5:45-6:14

I played 319 hand on stars and FTP before it was dinner time.

I hads 3 goals:

  1. Sound moments of mindfulness, lost and found... a la Tommy Angelo. I deliberately tried to cultivate an active presence in the moment by attending to my breath and the position of my hands and feet. For the first 10 minutes, I only had 4 tables open and I drited off only once. As I added tables, the drifting became more frequent, possibly twice more. I also found myself correctly re-centering myself after I spaced twice. Once was after a big cooler.
  2. Play for 1 hour or until dinner. Success! No tilt, slight profit.
  3. Play tighter in UTG position. I raised 7/21 times and adjusted to my new standards fairly well. I only got out of line twice.
So put it in the books. I logged a nice winner before a decent meal.

I'm going to post a few hands on value betting.

1 comment: