If you sum my bankroll accross the two sites I play, I am easily rolled for 100 NL. Thus I have made an epic decision: I am moving up to (and staying at) 50 NL until it is clear I am ready to move up or I cannot grind a profit there.
My first attempt sucked. I played about 2k hands last night. There was some steaming involved, but also some crap beats. Sets by gutshots, lost flips, plays failing where I had the hand range pegged but didn't think they could find a call. All in all, 5 buy ins down. Still well equipped to play, however.
I plan to put in some more hands tonight before dinner and after my gf starts watching "lost".
Still no update on epic decision #2: my new avatars. I'm leaning towards killface on stars and back to the ATM on FTP.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Buddy,
ReplyDeleteI think it is even more important to table select when you move up.
Taking shots at higher limits is a must and sooner or later you will crush that level as you crush the current level.
It's many times a mental issue as I can't imagine the NL50 guys playing that much better than the NL25 fish
GL!!
You should obviously go for the standard ugly baby on stars. Ugly babies make me feel the need to be really aggressive and spewey.
ReplyDelete