Man, I HATE the way MTTs mess with my mind. The fact that I invest so much time in them without a cool story to tell(sometimes not even one fun hand to play) . But the overlay in them is enormous and I can easily multitask while I play them. Lately, I am realizing that the only thing that matters in these games is pushing absurd edges as directly as possible. Push, push, push. Make your opponents play marginally if they're are good and put your bad opponents through the ringer.
I get it, but I get bored. It's actually very hard to remember that my opponents are as bad as they come and I need to stop giving them credit for being sophisticated.
What I need now is a victory in a huge field (>500). I need a boost to my frail and craven ego.
This morning went fairly well, although I was pissed at how I busted from the $5 MTT (can you tell?).
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment