I played two very long sessions today totalling 2600 hands. In the first one, I dropped five buy-ins. In the second I made five buyins and a little sugar. I think it was mostly luck that made the difference, but that's ok.
Some things I noticed.
I did make a few "decision was wrong, hand read was correct" errors. This means I called because I was supposed to, or folded because I was supposed, not that I made the "good poker" decision.
My hand range is still way too loose UTG and in the HJ (VPIP 20 and 22).
I think I am raising too large with hands that should stay the nuts and not sizing some bets correctly.
I'm pleased that I was able to sit down and power through some hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://www.stoxpoker.com/pokertools/session/765/replay/ >30 BB wagered pots./
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stoxpoker.com/pokertools/session/766/replay/ 15-30 BB pots
I like the way you approach the game. I see you as being very similar to me in general poker competency.
ReplyDeleteHopefully we see eachother at midstakes soon. :)